Sunday, May 9, 2021
The Sixth Sunday of Easter
Today at Good Shepherd we offer our latest Sunday of online and onsite offerings during this public health crisis.
On the schedule:
- 8:00 am – Holy Eucharist with Fr. Robert, Mtr. Michele, and Deacon Janice in church (not livestreamed)
- 9:15 am – Godly Play with Kathleen Crevasse on Facebook
- 10:00 am – Holy Eucharist with Fr. Robert, Mtr. Michele, and Deacon Janice livestreamed to Facebook, YouTube, and to our website
- After the 10:00 am service for 20 minutes – Curbside Communion from the circular driveway at the church
- 11:30 am – Lectionary Bible Study with Fr. Robert and Mtr. Michele via Zoom. Email Sandra if you do not have the Zoom information.
- 5:00 pm – Holy Eucharist with Fr. Robert and Mtr. Michele in church (not livestreamed)
- Tuesday – Music Offerings for Sunday by John Wigal and the choir, published to Facebook
The 10:00 am Holy Eucharist service bulletin can be downloaded by clicking here.
Where to watch
Holy Eucharist will be streamed to both our our Facebook page and YouTube channel; click here to go directly to the service’s stream on YouTube. The service will also be available at the top of our this page once the stream has begun.
The easiest way to watch all livestreams and videos on Facebook is by clicking here. You do not need a Facebook account to tune in; simply click the link and watch – and don’t forget to unmute the video feed by clicking on the speaker icon in the lower righthand corner of the video.
When a live video is playing on this page, it will be under the Happening Now heading.
If you do not see a live video playing, refresh your browser tab or window. Not sure what the refresh button looks like? Look for the right-pointing circular arrow button near the top of your screen. It will look something like this:
Remember, videos and streams on the homepage of our Facebook page appear under the pinned posts in our Posts block – you may have to scroll down the page a bit!
In order to add your comments to the chat on YouTube’s website, you must have a Google/Gmail account, however, you do not need an account to view the stream or any of our videos on our YouTube channel or on our website.
Please email Sandra your feedback after the service. We want to ensure that we can all worship together on Sunday with minimal interference from technology.