Click here for current parents sign in here.
>>>> COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols <<<<
The vision of the School is to be an exciting, nurturing community where the students, teachers and parents learn and live in daily affirmation of God’s love.
- All of God’s children are special and unique.
- Each child deserves to have his or her own talents realized.
- Children need to be challenged and motivated in order to reach their full potential.
- Learning begins in the home.
- An active partnership between family, school and church is needed to prepare each child to live productively within the community.
- Positive encouragement, nurturing and praise are essential for developing confidence and a positive self-image in children.
- Creative play and social interaction are a major part of a well-balanced, educational curriculum for pre-school children.
To provide a safe, stimulating and exceptional learning environment that fosters the educational, spiritual and social development of individuals and prepares each child for life-long learning.