Sunday, September 19, 2021
The Seventeenth Sunday after Pentecost
Today at Good Shepherd we offer our latest Sunday of online and onsite offerings during the ongoing public health crisis. As a reminder: Due to the local delta Covid-19 variant surge, masks are again required at all worship services and in-person, indoor activities.
On the schedule:
- 8:00 am – Holy Eucharist with Fr. Robert, Mtr. Michele, and Deacon Janice in church (not livestreamed)
- 9:00 am – Youth Sunday School outside the Youth Building
- 9:15 am – Lectionary Bible Study with Fr. Robert and Mtr. Michele via Zoom
- 10:30 am – Holy Eucharist with Fr. Robert, Mtr. Michele, and Deacon Janice livestreamed to Facebook, YouTube, and to our website
- Immediately following the 10:30 am service – Curbside Communion in the circular driveway for 20 minutes
- 5:00 pm – Holy Eucharist with Fr. Robert and Mtr. Michele in church (not livestreamed)
- Wednesday – Music Offerings for Sunday by John Wigal and the choir, published to Facebook
The 10:30 am Holy Eucharist service bulletin can be downloaded by clicking here.
Where to watch
Holy Eucharist will be streamed to both our our Facebook page and YouTube channel; click here to go directly to the service’s stream on YouTube or click on the linked image above. The service will also be available at the top of our this page once the stream has begun.
The easiest way to watch all livestreams and videos on Facebook is by clicking here. You do not need a Facebook account to tune in; simply click the link and watch – and don’t forget to unmute the video feed by clicking on the speaker icon in the lower righthand corner of the video.
When a live video is playing on this page, it will be under the Happening Now heading.
If you do not see a live video playing, refresh your browser tab or window. Not sure what the refresh button looks like? Look for the right-pointing circular arrow button near the top of your screen. It will look something like this:
Remember, videos and streams on the homepage of our Facebook page appear under the pinned posts in our Posts block – you may have to scroll down the page a bit!
In order to add your comments to the chat on YouTube’s website, you must have a Google/Gmail account, however, you do not need an account to view the stream or any of our videos on our YouTube channel or on our website.
Please email Sandra your feedback after the service. We want to ensure that we can all worship together on Sunday with minimal interference from technology.