Sunday, January 17, 2021
The Second Sunday after The Epiphany
Today at Good Shepherd we offer our latest Sunday of online offerings during this public health crisis.
On the schedule:
- Sunday, 9:15 am – Godly Play with Kathleen Crevasse via Facebook Premiere
- Sunday, 10:00 am – Holy Eucharist with Fr. Robert, Mtr. Michele, and Deacon Janice livestreamed to Facebook, YouTube, and to our website
- Sunday, after the 10:00 am service until 11:20 am – Curbside Communion from the circular driveway at the church
- Sunday, 11:30 am – Lectionary Bible Study with Fr. Robert and Mtr. Michele via Zoom (will not be livestreamed). If you do not already have the Zoom link, email Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday – Music Offerings for Sunday by John Wigal and the choir, published to Facebook
The Holy Eucharist service bulletin can be downloaded by clicking here.
Where to watch
Holy Eucharist will be streamed to both our our Facebook page and YouTube channel; click here to go directly to the service’s stream on YouTube. The service will also be available at the top of our this page once the stream has begun.
The easiest way to watch all livestreams and videos on Facebook is by clicking here. You do not need a Facebook account to tune in; simply click the link and watch – and don’t forget to unmute the video feed by clicking on the speaker icon in the lower righthand corner of the video.
When a live video is playing on this page, it will be under the Happening Now heading.
If you do not see a live video playing, refresh your browser tab or window. Not sure what the refresh button looks like? Look for the right-pointing circular arrow button near the top of your screen. It will look something like this:
Remember, videos and streams on the homepage of our Facebook page appear under the pinned posts in our Posts block – you may have to scroll down the page a bit!
In order to add your comments to the chat on YouTube’s website, you must have a Google/Gmail account, however, you do not need an account to view the stream or any of our videos on our YouTube channel or on our website.
Can’t watch online? Phone in to listen to the service!
Facebook has disabled the phone in option for this week’s service. We are investigating further to see if we can have this reinstated for future services.
If you cannot watch the service online, you can phone in to Facebook’s dial-in service – this DOES NOT require a Facebook account. To phone in to our service: Call 1.888.958.7272 Enter code 960420025 followed by the # sign when prompted.
Please email Sandra your feedback after the service. We want to ensure that we can all worship together on Sunday with minimal interference from technology.