No slides are available in this gallery
The vision of the School is to be an exciting, nurturing community where the students, teachers and parents learn and live in daily affirmation of God’s love.
- All of God’s children are special and unique.
- Each child deserves to have his or her own talents realized.
- Children need to be challenged and motivated in order to reach their full potential.
- Learning begins in the home.
- An active partnership between family, school and church is needed to prepare each child to live productively within the community.
- Positive encouragement, nurturing and praise are essential for developing confidence and a positive self-image in children.
- Creative play and social interaction are a major part of a well-balanced, educational curriculum for pre-school children.
To provide a safe, stimulating and exceptional learning environment that fosters the educational, spiritual and social development of individuals and prepares each child for life-long learning.