The Church of the Good Shepherd is located atop Lookout Mountain near Chattanooga, TN.
From downtown Chattanooga:
- Travel South on Broad Street (US-11) towards Lookout Mountain
- Follow signs for Ruby Falls
- Broad Street becomes Highway 41 (Cummings Highway) after you proceed under a railroad overpass
- Continue on Highway 41 as the road winds its way up the mountain
- After about 0.5 miles, take the ramp on the left side of the highway labeled Ruby Falls
- Good Shepherd will be on the right immediately after you cross the bridge. Parking is located to the left. If you reach a fountain and a fork in the road, you’ve gone too far.